Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Am I a Lesbian, Bi or Gay? For the not so sure...


Ok, ok.... before we start to business, we must remember to not to label ourselves... right? As long as you know that in someway you are somehow attracted to women. Might be because you just want to explore, you like the curves, you like to get down with one or simply you just dont know why.


Here's the catch... women of today think that it is hip if you were or are involved with a woman... some thinks it's a walking medal... NO! You get confused of what you really are because of 2 reasons: 1. people around you 2. what people are telling you.


Can you answer this now? Are you Lesbian? Gay or Bi? mmm for first timers, you can't just now right? I thought so too... but that's ok.... BUT the not so ok part is when you get involved with someone of the same sex and realized that it was a puking experience... then we have problems here... first, you just hurt her feelings, second, it was very rude to be experimenting. Knowing yourself doesn't really have to use someone... when I said about "u wouldnt know until u try some" meant that ''look at all the different colors, and tell me which one u like before tasting it"


Ok, for those who has this ''problem'' about themselves... try to read my older posts about coming out... exploring yourself and a lot more. then let me know. I'll keep in touch with you... though I've been out for a while......


Anyway, I will be sharing some pictures here about my latest agendas... at least some candid too to laugh about =)


Take care... love you. Keep reading.

No comments: