Monday, January 7, 2008

Im totally out of my closet...


20008!!!! After 27 yrs of my life, I came to realize how I enjoy looking at a woman's beauty.... of any sort.....
mmm... yah. I was once married got a 5 yr old son. I love men. *errrrrrrr* I was so attracted to them that I can't stop my self but to drool over them.
But... when this Lady (back when I was in Canada) named Jessica, came up to me and said " do u have any idea where I can find the admin office?" I stared at her and started noticing how lovely her mouth was, *yah yah it was a mouth that I was not able to stop looking at* then it was the beginning of my search for what we call WHAT DO I REALLY WANT thigy.....
Jesse *thats what I call her* and I we were school mates, lunch mates, smikong mates, drinking mates until we were literally MATES... *wink* I got scared at first. I didn't know what, whay or how!!!!
I admire or shall I say love the way she talks, walks and tie her hair... then the KISS. From that moment I had my first SAME-SEX Kiss.... I liked it. So much.
I got devorced 2 years after that!!!! But in between those time, I had been hooked up with women. It was women every where that I see... not Men anymore... *eeeerrr yah* Dykes, Soft Butch or Femme... I just love them. It was hard for me to tell that to my Parents...friends.... it was not that accepted to the society yet. It was hard for me to give public affection to my partner... but somehow managed to do so at times!!!!
Am I ashame????????? NOPE. I'd rather show what I really am rather than keep it inside with confused mind and stressed emotions.
This is what I feel. and if you feel it... try it. give it a chance to know the real you. This is 2008 and what else could go wrong?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! im proud of you 'te chonz! glad you're out.. :)