Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Right Way.....


"Making love" that would be the first thing that pops in most straight people's mind. A lot of straight couples comes up to me asking me this question - How do you make love with her? I guarantee, it's no difference as being straight couples making love. I may say that the passion I have with women when I make love is intense.
I always make sure that I do it the right way... meaning, with love, tenderness and of course the satisfaction I give...
Making love-in so many ways, could be wild or gentle. If I truly love the person, I would rather prefer to caress her body gently than scratching her soft skin. I would rather stroke her hair softly than pulling it in different directions. I would rather kiss her passionately than just licking her anywhere.
To me, Making love is one of the greatest creation that anybody can enjoy, regardless of who they are. If you do it the right way, surely you will get the ultimate making love score ever.
There is no such thing as "how do you do it, you're both women or men?" question. making love is blind, it cannot see, but it can feel. The feeling of making love is important. We are all human beings with the rights to express our sexual desires.....


No comments: