Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My kind of WOMEN.....

As requested by a "frequent - friend" reader... (lol) this are the answers to your questions... hope it will answer your questionsssssss =)

I like it both ways. Meaning I am attracted to soft butch and butch... I have nothing against dykes and femmes... But I really don't know why I always get so attracted to these kind of women.... I believe because I kind of see myself through them and it makes me comfortable with people like them...


Here are some photos that will give you a sort of an idea of the women i normally date and get so attracted to...


So there you have it.... yup these are my types.
A lot of people are kind of confused when it comes to being a Lesbian. They make it so complicated, don't really know why. I mean for a fact when you say your a tomboy, that does not mean that you have to wear like men do or act like men do.... it's being expressive of the real you.

AND THIS IS SO ME =) don't get me wrong... I also wear sunday dresses, short skirts and all.... but you will see me normally on clothes such as this.....=)

Thanks for reading... and keep on reading!!! PEACE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! its amazing how u speak up really!!! total admiration. its good to know that there are people here in the philippines like you. i hope they are all like you.

youre cute!