Wednesday, November 5, 2008

As Requested...

Ok, there are a few people who knows me as their cyber friend in this blog. They ask me where I am , what I am, my love life and so on... to those who wish to know my Coming Out story and how I became one, you can go to my older post (just click older post) there you will have an idea of my story and who I am. But for a bonus.... here's some quick intro :) But thank you all for those who visited my blog. Let's support 3rd community, they are as human as others.

Personal Data:

Name:Chona Lou T. Gamboa
BDay: September 25, 1980
Zodiac: Libra
Current add: 587 Gen. Luna St. Poblacion, Talisay Cebu
Grew up in: Bahrain and Canada
Languages spoken: Arabic, French, English, Tagalog and Cebuano
Present job: Communications Trainer
Work exp: ESL Manager, Logistics, Med Sec., CSR HR and FO
Course: AB Fine Art Major in Advertising
Schools: Gulf Academy, St. Christopher, Sacred Heart and CIC in Cebu
Marital status: Annulled, right after giving birth to my son as a gift for my parents
Family: Mom, Dad and brother in Canada
Relationships: 2 men. 1 was my ex husband, 1 was a fling in HS and 12 women
Love life: In a relationship. Currently for 4 years, but it's shaky (2010)
Friends: 90% from 3rd community
Music: Orchestral rock, rock, jazz and alternative
Colors: Black, violet and blue
Attracted to: Butch, soft-butch, gays and sometimes femmes.
Sports played: Tennis and billiards
Hobbies: DVD marathon, getting a tattoo and chillin with friends
Drinks: Jack Daniels, RH and Gatorade
Past time: Blogging
Proud of: 1 son, tattoos, piercing, car and friends
About me: Very friendly but very frank. Most of the time my being honest kills people offs feelings. I am a murderer of feelings. But always there to help if needed. NEVER LOOKS DOWN ON ANYBODY.

No comments: