Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meet My Friends

Friends... they play a very important role in my life-next to my family.

I just want to share this funny thing that happened to me here in my blog, somebody actually posted in my cbox saying that: "ey ms. chona, i wanna see your friend" I really don't know who she or he was and the reason why. But of course I am person that is easy to ask favor with...

Unfortunately, I deleted that message because there was something after that favor... sorry mate, who ever you were. And to answer your 2nd question, yes I am a Lesbian and am not interested to have a relationship with men. But to have straight people as my pals... Of course, why not.

So here goes.... me and my friends who always cuddles with alcoholism....
LOVE YOU ALL...... friends and readers!!!

No comments: