Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"COMING OUT" Part


I grew up abroad which made me as open minded as I can be, but though, it was not really easy for me to come out from my closet and say " mom-dad... I think I am a lesbian". (my life story posted in the older post)

So I deeply feel about people who are hiding right now. I know society holds your "Being you" part of it. I know and I am aware that here in CEBU it is not that openly accepted, "the g to g" relationship. But what I say about it????? I don't give a damn!!! See, what is the worst thing a parent can do once they know their daughter is a Lesbian? - get mad, scream, cry, disappointed, unhappy...... BUT they can NEVER hate you. And those (PARENTS) are the people you should be more concern of about being a lesbian. They will still love and not hate you, eventually they will accept it - Believe me. Friends??? friends can always blah-blah in that instant, but will forget what they blah-blah about you and still be your friend - some might be in a distance for a while, but try to throw a huge party, I guarantee you they will be there!!!!

So, coming out is not as easy as we can all just say it - I know. Try to slowly act on. Try to be yourself. Don't imitate others-like Shane from LWord... by the way I love that series... But what I mean is that, Be yourself. Wear what ever that can hold your body together. Remember, you will never know how it is until you try-right? How would you know that an ice cream is sweet if you'll never taste it? So how will you know if that is really YOU that you're feeling unless if you grab some woman and taste.... "i kissed a girl and i like it" familiar? yup.

But of course, please do not do this shit if you are just fuckin' wasted or curious and start blaming yourself of what you just did that you cant even remember - for straight people who are curious, please remember... Lesbians do have feelings too. We are as human as anyone can be.

Now, I shall take a bow and exit stage right. All I can say is that: "lets throw a WOMAN'S party only" hahahaha. that sounded so good! Take care and keep reading!

No comments: